We continue to try to clear the July 2010 emails!
- Nelda Griffith car
- Six photos from Glenda’s funeral from Cheryl Macomber
- William Hogan Green family added
- Jarrett Ragsdale added and grave
- Nancy Green husbands and grave
- Lexington Cemetery, Cleveland County, Oklahoma (cemetery 1900)
- William Hogan Green grave
- Rebecca Green grave
- Sarah Elizabeth Green and grave
- William Sandusky and grave
- Information on Violet Zehrt McCampbell from her step-son
- July 2010 emails cleared!
We did some more work on the Anglin family, inspired by a photo sent to us by Shirley Burnes
- Added Anglin and Green families to Ancestry tree
- William Anglin wife name added from FS
- William Anglin parents added from FS
- William Anglin children added from FS
- William Anglin family checked against Ancestry tree
- Removed most of Family Search imports! Their data is so messy!
- William Green Anglin date of death added
- William Green Anglin family in 1880 census
- James Loyd Anglin grave
- James Nemo Anglin grave
- Byrds Prairie Cemetery, Coal County, Oklahoma (cemetery 1810)
- James Anglin in SS index
- James Anglin children from Ancestry
- William Edward Anglin obituary
- William Ester Anglin obituary
- Rose Hill Cemetery, Johnston County, Oklahoma (cemetery 1811)
- Ola Mae Anglin grave
- Naomi Anglin Wells grave and obit
- Houston Wells grave and obit
Howdy all! There was a fatality in the process of moving to a new website. Something went wrong and we had to remove all the images and their links from the new setup, since they were duplicated! So now we have to go through each of the over 1700 files and tell them what category they belong to, what album they go to, and where their thumbnails are, and whether or not they are the default image for each person.
In short, this is going to take many hours of work to restore, so they will be appearing as we have time to sift through the huge pile. I do hope for this reason alone that we will not have to move again very soon. This job is huge and follows many hours of trying to move things. So in the meanwhile, please be patient! You can certainly point things out and those items will be handled with a priority over the general list.
So what does this mean? It means work on other aspects of the family tree has to take a back seat till this project is restored. I will be so glad when I can sit back and know that there is a family line that is completely done and current and only needs to be looked at to add current events or recovered photos and information.
Photo of James Anglin submitted by Shirley Burnes. Thanks so much!
Thomas Loyd Green: appended Religion event to mention he was a deacon till he died per James Isaacsâ?? email from 2007.
Aaron Asa Green: added fact he was deacon per James Isaacsâ?? email from 2007.
Don Blair family: Added source of names and where they lived from James Isaacâ??s email from 2007.
Aaron Anglin (i8986)
James Loyd Anglin (i8987) and wife Vernie (i8989) and daughter and grand-daughter!
1920 census for William Green Anglin (i7532) and wife and grandson, Floyd.
Birth and death dates for James Loyd Anglin and dates and names of wives and children.
William Green Anglin children. We had two but we added three more
1910 census for William Green Anglin, wife, son James, two children and daughter Effie and husband.
1850 Census for Job Anglin and his family and two brothers.
We have added the update blogs to each directory page! Now instead of having to go to the special blog setup, you can see the updates in each Family Directory page! Enjoy!
We also made a special date graphic for the setup to add a little spice to the pages.
I did not realize there were so many directory pages! We still have a few more to turn back on, but we certainly have more than I expected! I also did not realize that so much gets done. Seeing the news on some families I did not think I had worked on for a while was surprising. I really like this new setup! Hope you like it too.
As I installed this, I updated the code on the pages and made some other changes. Now that I have a news section with each directory page, I will work on making the headings more appropriate and the links also become more valuable. So that is the plan now, to include more links to the people that get updates!
Oh, and another change, we dropped the â??Updatesâ? button from the main menu, since it is not important anymore!